Associate- Product Marketing and Implementation.
Advanced Diploma Or Graduate (preferably Business Information Technology)1–3 years experience in related field.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas with clients in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships.
- Cold calling to potential clients
- Get connected with new clients on social media platforms – Facebook and Twitter, Linkedin and other social sites.
- Excellence in preparing and presenting PPT’s .
- Implement and support (non-technical) the product allocated, at client site.
- Provide timely reports, documentation and other support in connection with product implementation
- Help promote special events, Evangelize & campaign our innovations, products & events.
- Work independently and efficiently
- Conducting competitor analysis by constantly keeping abreast of market trends.
- A team player, who can accept feedback and come out with innovative ideas and work closely with the marketing team
Business Development Executive
Overview: The Business Development Executive role is to act as a Business Pillars to generate new leads of prospective clients for a variety of marketing projects and convert them. He/She will coordinate marketing initiatives across divisions, and help guide the growth and development of the department.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Ability to write and improve contracts
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to complete a full website/marketing audit for a prospective client
- Strong knowledge on how to sell website and online marketing services
- Proven results in selling custom services to various industries
- Strong closing performance
- Possesses thorough understanding of how to use social media in the context of Digital Waves Africaclients
- Able to identify key areas of improvement for poorly converting websites
- Demonstrates clear understanding of the principles of email marketing
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of principles of paid search and display campaign management